It took more than one attempt, but I finally made my own peanut butter! All I used was raw peanuts, honey (can substitute for agave), cocoa powder and canola oil 👌
- Composite Character
You Are Beneath Me
End Of A Year -Composite Character
To best enjoy this album, sit 48 feet away from quality speakers.
Create a triangle with your head in those speakers.
Do not turn down your mids.
Clean your ears.
Sit on something with back support.
Wear loose fitting clothing.
Avoid overhead lighting.
Close your eyes.
To best understand the material,
Work part time.
Make less than $20,000 a year.
Grow your hair out.
Live under constant threat of eviction.
Wait until your bills arrive and pick envelopes before paying them.
Have a pregnancy scare.
Have highly personal and easily misunderstood goals.
Maintain a healthy body weight.
Always have a scheme or a poorly thought out plan.
Wake after nine but before noon.
Have roommates regardless of your age.
Be a success sexually but remember your failures.
Understand the world wasn’t made for you.
Understand your parents are just people and be nice unless they unmarry.
Understand sexual partners know you better than your friends and treat them warmly.
Have definite opinions but understand the world does not care.
Judge people on how they will feature in D&D campaign.
Do not treat retarded people like lepers.
Really don’t treat lepers like lepers.
Be kind to people.
Listen to Renee and Angela.
Do not be afraid of other people’s opinions.
Understand art has a context and don’t dismiss things outright.
Don’t resent people with money. don’t be married.
Do not have children.
Avoid hard drugs, they make you talk too loud and that’s annoying.
Understand people have the right to be tasteless.
Approach doors with confidence and not fear.
Attach yourself to people who are funny, distance yourself from uptight squares.
Embrace the media.
Try new things.
My dad gave our 2 month old English bulldog puppy a taste of strawberry Popsicle today. This is true happiness.
Whenever I have a girl, I’m going to raise her with the idea that her self-worth is not tied in with who she sleeps with, but rather her self-worth will be based on her intelligence, compassion, generosity, humor, etc. Also, to treat everyone as how she would want to be treated.
And if I have a boy, I’m going to raise him with the standard to treat every single living person as a decent human being and with equality; that he needs to set himself up to a higher standard of what society would throw at him, i.e. that some people think that “all men are pigs”. That everyone has a struggle too, so be kind.
Why feeding water birds bread is harmful:
- Duckling Malnutrition: In an area where ducks are regularly fed bread, ducklings will not receive adequate nutrition for proper growth and development. Furthermore, because ducks will naturally seek out an easy food source such as human handouts, ducklings will not learn to forage for natural foods as easily.
- Overcrowding: Where an easy food source is abundant, ducks and other waterfowl will lay more eggs and the pond or lake will become overcrowded. This makes it more difficult for the birds to seek out healthier food sources and increases the likelihood of territorial aggression.
- Pollution: When too much bread is offered to ducks, not all of it will be eaten. The soggy, uneaten bread is unsightly and rotting bread can create noxious odors as well as lead to greater algae growth that can clog natural waterways. This concentrates the pollution and can eventually eradicate fish and other life in the vicinity.
- Diseases: Feeding ducks bread can increase the spread of diseases in two ways. First, a carbohydrate-rich diet leads to greater defecation, and bird feces easily harbor bacteria responsible for numerous diseases, including avian botulism. Second, moldy bread can cause aspergillosis, a fatal lung infection that can decimate entire duck and waterfowl flocks.
- Pest Attraction: Rotting supplies of food leftover from sated ducks will attract other unwelcome pests such as rats, mice and insects. These pests can also harbor additional diseases that can be dangerous to humans.
- Loss of Natural Behaviour: When birds become accustomed to handouts, they lose their natural fear of humans and may become aggressive in order to get more food. Their loss of fear can also cause other dangers, such as a willingness to cross busy roads in order to reach picnickers and other likely sources of food.
Good Foods to Feed Ducks:
The best foods for ducks are those that provide the nutrients, minerals and vitamins the birds need for healthy growth and development. Many of these foods are similar to the natural seeds, grains and plants the birds will forage on their own. As omnivorous birds, ducks will eat a great deal of different foods, and the best foods to offer ducks include:
- Cracked corn
- Wheat, barley or similar grains
- Oats (uncooked; rolled or quick)
- Rice (cooked or uncooked)
- Birdseed (any type or mix)
- Grapes (cut in half)
- Frozen peas or corn (defrosted, no need to cook)
- Mealworms (fresh or dried)
- Chopped lettuce or other greens or salad mixes
- Vegetable trimmings or peels (chopped)
- Duck feed pellets or poultry starter pellets (x)
Every year I will reblog some kind of reminder of this! Please don’t feed waterfowl bread.
Never knew any of this!